Fade | SoLaris
Certain topics and/or categories will be hidden from guests and non-members of Fade. However, registered members of the FORUM can join the chatbox and apply to Fade.

-FadeFemalePwn

Fade | SoLaris

Welcome to the Home of Fade and SoLaris

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

EnTeR | Jason Leaving

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EnTeR

PostSubject: EnTeR | Jason Leaving    Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:32 pm

Hello, I wish not to stay on Rush Team anymore, My circumstances become a burden in my eyes, and therefore with all the extra time that I surprisingly have, I wish to be concentrated on school, the computer that I am using now, does not have proficient programs that our which used for my schoolwork(Microsoft Office). I hate to say it, but I rue coming to Rush Team, besides that encounter of FP that is everything to me. I am not the type of person that cares for much, but I do have three focuses in my life as of this present day. Naesheia, Myself, School, which is needed to have a future for us. I put all of my time into making us work & working as hard as I possible can, to make us a future. I may not be the best guy in the world. But I do care for her...and me leaving fade, rt..is what will help that. Granted, we both enjoy playing games, I will be on playing with her. But as soon as I get a school computer. It will be rarely. I have a hard time focusing anyways. I just want to go to school..be focused, get work done, college, build a career, spend my life with Naesheia. I tell you all of this, not for a "aww" but it is for the reason why I am leaving. I am a mixed emotional guy. I change thought & opinion as I see fit. Tho my love grows every day for her..more than the last....you could never take me from her...ever. Someday she will realize what she doesn't see. Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away, Never let the odds keep you from doing what you know in your heart you were meant to do. I tell myself this everyday. Looking in the mirror, asking god what my life is going to be. Honestly. I don't want to waste my time away. whether that be in a Relationship or no lifing a game. I plan to be in ONE relationship. With the only person I ever loved in my life. With this...I am done. I am sorry. But don't worry. Naesheia, will probably convince me back. Goodbye, Farewell.

-Fade | EnTeR,
Jason Allan Schroyer

Sig by FadeFemalePwn
<3 FaithFull & Patient <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aw8NIyL_VRE
TacticICEMAN14

PostSubject: Re: EnTeR | Jason Leaving    Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:08 am

I haven't been associated with the Rush Team community or the Fade family as much as most people, but from the short-time that I have been here I don't think you deserve all the trash talk or "crap" that people say about you EnTeR (Jason). Although YES... I don't know you in real life you seem to be a pretty okay guy. I think the world needs more people that are more committed to the outcome of their future life than their present. By the way, I think that God would be pleased with the decision that you have made. "My honest opinion." - Best of Luck

Pantilaimon

PostSubject: Re: EnTeR | Jason Leaving    Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:09 am

Cry me a river...

You have so much respect for her you'd log on to her account and risk getting her banned just to swear at me.
http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e7494c77ef106c25b348704086a1e1f2.jpg

I didn't take this screenie or report you or her, just so you know. I don't waste my time like that. But let's hope she doesn't get banned. scratch 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TacticICEMAN14

PostSubject: Re: EnTeR | Jason Leaving    Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:17 am

I'm sorry to interfere, but THIS HAS GOT TO STOP! Put your differences aside and act like grown men! I'm 17 and I'm acting more mature then the both of you! GOT IT?

Pantilaimon

PostSubject: Re: EnTeR | Jason Leaving    Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:41 am

Trust me, I would rather not have posted that. But you guys ought to know what he's like... got some dual identity or something. You're all better off now anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnTeR

PostSubject: Re: EnTeR | Jason Leaving    Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:26 am

Pantilaimon wrote:
Trust me, I would rather not have posted that. But you guys ought to know what he's like... got some dual identity or something. You're all better off now anyway.
Really? me leaving has nothing to do with you nor does my relationship with naesheia. Posting on this thread was meaningless for you. I told you it was me when I cussed at you. Don't you realize that? I even told a GM. So she wouldn't. I got locked out for a day, then last night i got banned till the 30th. Not even going to consult with you pant.It's a game for gods sake. I'm tired of bringing in real life emotions. To many people take this game more than what it is. You are the other reason why I am leaving, people like you...have a good day.

Sig by FadeFemalePwn
Back to top Go down
FadeOfThePond

PostSubject: Re: EnTeR | Jason Leaving    Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:44 pm

I don't wanna take sides on this one. It always seems like the world against Enter tho :/ I like Pan, so in his defense he can still argue that if you wanted to cuss at people and tell people it was you, you could've used your own account... But in Enter's defense, posting an SS like that does make one feel attacked. And I don't really see two Enters. I see him, every time, just having fun, and that's all he wants and does. His cussing and trash talk is just him trolling to have fun, and he knows the risks of getting ban he takes. He decides that it's a game, and it doesn't matter. He doesn't deserve the hate he gets. Sure, I can get that some people are ticked off by him, but he's a nice guy. When I joined Fade, he and FP were the ones that made me feel most like I was a part of Fade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnTeR

PostSubject: Re: EnTeR | Jason Leaving    Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:05 pm

FadeOfThePond wrote:
I don't wanna take sides on this one. It always seems like the world against Enter tho :/ I like Pan, so in his defense he can still argue that if you wanted to cuss at people and tell people it was you, you could've used your own account... But in Enter's defense, posting an SS like that does make one feel attacked. And I don't really see two Enters. I see him, every time, just having fun, and that's all he wants and does. His cussing and trash talk is just him trolling to have fun, and he knows the risks of getting ban he takes. He decides that it's a game, and it doesn't matter. He doesn't deserve the hate he gets. Sure, I can get that some people are ticked off by him, but he's a nice guy. When I joined Fade, he and FP were the ones that made me feel most like I was a part of Fade.
You perfected my words Pond. I remember training you & like 5 others at the same time XD. I made up the training teams or whatever, thanks to you. I'm glad your in fade.

Sig by FadeFemalePwn
Back to top Go down
FadeBuddyFizz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EnTeR | Jason Leaving    Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:39 am

yup wat pond said and enter was the second person to teach me how bad i was at rt and he helped me overcome my depression of failing my tests that was done by phoenix and enter when i first joined(he was also the first person to laugh at me hahaha True braderzXP), everyone swears during games thats only because we are getting into it or we r pissed off i myself swear once in a while(once a game XP) so nobody should be hating on enter if he has for i have been playing more often than him recently and have been swearing more than him because Latin kings during a public match(made every single one of them get a negative kd) they talked about how fade was dead and talked smack about me saying how i wasnt gud enough to be a council member( i tots agree to this haha i suck) so i had a 1v1 against a LK he RQ 2mins into the gameXP he said next time haha(saw him in a match the next day asked him to 1v1 he said he had to go lawl) so no hating guys luv u and gud luck to me for my exams which start in a few days time DX

Conclusion i like everything about enter except the fact that he has cursed into sayin Lawl instead of lol.

<3Who needs swag when you have class<3
~Hit me with a PM for any queries~

" />
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EnTeR | Jason Leaving    

Back to top Go down

EnTeR | Jason Leaving
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1