Fade | SoLaris
Certain topics and/or categories will be hidden from guests and non-members of Fade. However, registered members of the FORUM can join the chatbox and apply to Fade.

-FadeFemalePwn

Fade | SoLaris

Welcome to the Home of Fade and SoLaris

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Real Life (Or lack thereof)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FadeOfThePond

PostSubject: Real Life (Or lack thereof)   Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:57 am

I'm sure there's a real life thread somewhere but I'm not going to go dig it up (FP's was a SCHOOL thread, not a general real life thread! :3)

Just curious not stalkerish or anything (but I sure can go there if you want me to.... Muahaha. loljk.) but what are your hobbies? Social 'group'? Are you a no-lifer like me? Smile

I'll start out. I'm a 16-year-old Asian who plays violin. I like games, anime, and a good book. Violin is my hobby I guess, but I've been playing for too long and I'm sad to say sometimes it feels like a chore. I wish I had my old vigor. If I didn't play RT I would draw a lot. I still draw sometimes. I've thought of making my own little manga(comic); I even have a bit of storyline down on what I'd include, but I have no time to do it and I assume I'm too lazy to do it anyways XD Grades are my priority right now, and next comes fun... Ohwait, I've switched them around XD Let's try this again...

Hello. I am the laziest 16-year-old to get the grades I have. I want to be an engineer, but I hardly put the work into it. I one day hope to achieve the goal of getting a life. I've been told both that I have and don't have one, it only is a difference of the definition of having a life XD

random topic change I have no social group... I mean, what's a social? Wink #HasFriendsButJokinglySaysHeDoesn't

So... your turn. How's life? Smile

(lol this is officially the rant-about-my-life and I-just-want-to-spam-stuff-non-rt-related topic now I bet XD)

(#LateNightPosts)
(#GoToSleepPond)
(#5MoreMinutes)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeBuddyFizz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Real Life (Or lack thereof)   Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:32 am

#UShouldStopUsingHashTags#MyStoryIsExactlyTheSameAsUrsButIm15AndIPlayTheDrumsAndTheGuitarAndSomeBassMySisterTaughtMeInsteadOfTheViolin#AsiansWantingToBeAEngineerNotA#Doctor#OrALawyer#BuddyFizzOutXD

<3Who needs swag when you have class<3
~Hit me with a PM for any queries~

" />
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeFemalePwn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Real Life (Or lack thereof)   Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:59 am

Yeah I no-life the weekdays most of the time.. Between homework, studying, and Fade xD what time do I have.. I usually hang out with my friends on the weekends, which is why I'm not here sometimes. My hobbies include gaming, reading (believe it or not), photoshop, and video editing. I play piano, but I stopped unfortunately Sad I wish I could get back into it..

BTW, I WANT TO BE AN ENGINEER TOO Very Happy (computer engineering, engineering medicine/medical engineer, or engineering design)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fadenation.team-talk.net
FadeOfThePond

PostSubject: Re: Real Life (Or lack thereof)   Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:27 am

Ohhh, I didn't mention. but I'm in a FIRST robotics team and we meet every Sunday... Super fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real Life (Or lack thereof)   

Back to top Go down

Real Life (Or lack thereof)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1