Fade | SoLaris
Certain topics and/or categories will be hidden from guests and non-members of Fade. However, registered members of the FORUM can join the chatbox and apply to Fade.

-FadeFemalePwn

Fade | SoLaris

Welcome to the Home of Fade and SoLaris

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Fade Twitter & Fade Facebook Updates

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FadeEcho

PostSubject: Fade Twitter & Fade Facebook Updates   Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:15 pm

Hey All,

With the permission of Daunty I recently created FadeNation twitter, which can be found here
https://twitter.com/Fade_RT
It's still under development. So please PM Everything, all news, anything, you made top 10? pm me, you have a screenshot? pm me ANYTHING. we need tweets. it's how you get more followers.

Now the Fade fb page, I know Prash made another one b/c pwny's was inactive, but I recently gained adminship of the old one, I think it will be more beneficial to go back, since the old one has 40 likes already. I will give Prash adminship and dauntless as well.

That is all, thought I should keep you all updated. Remember, PM ME EVERYTHING.....

To express true loyalty, is to be an outcast. It's to go against the thoughts and beliefs of the public and take a stand against them. It's to be the only one left, be the only one strong, the only one loyal.
-FadeEcho

Last edited by FadeEcho on Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BasterBaxter

PostSubject: Re: Fade Twitter & Fade Facebook Updates   Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:01 am

that nice,

But I think we're going to beat around the bush too much.
Facebook, Twitter, already forgotten the game, forgotten skills. Leave a little practice it and leave the fame. Should not currently advertising. We need to work on ourselves. Do not need more people for this, should we came to be crystallized.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeEcho

PostSubject: Re: Fade Twitter & Fade Facebook Updates   Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:26 pm

Baster what you're saying is true, we do need to focus on fixing up the clan, I feel as if Fade was a strong Fort, and recently we took a cannon ball through it. We need to patch things up before we continue advertising, however I will still be posting on the Facebook & Twitter, but I won't be so active on it till we fix these current problems in Fade.

Thanks for reminding me Baster.

To express true loyalty, is to be an outcast. It's to go against the thoughts and beliefs of the public and take a stand against them. It's to be the only one left, be the only one strong, the only one loyal.
-FadeEcho
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeGorac11

PostSubject: Re: Fade Twitter & Fade Facebook Updates   Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:42 pm

*goes to see recent activity of fade because of mah inactivity* sees this* clicks on the link*, sees that the page doesn't exist*, FUUUUUU...........

PostSubject: Re: Fade Twitter & Fade Facebook Updates   Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:24 pm

I'm so sorry gorac, I'll update the link now.

-FadeEcho
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fade Twitter & Fade Facebook Updates   

Back to top Go down

Fade Twitter & Fade Facebook Updates
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1