Fade | SoLaris
Certain topics and/or categories will be hidden from guests and non-members of Fade. However, registered members of the FORUM can join the chatbox and apply to Fade.

-FadeFemalePwn

Fade | SoLaris

Welcome to the Home of Fade and SoLaris

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Recent Losses

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FadeEcho

PostSubject: Recent Losses   Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:51 pm

Hey all, I'm sad to say that Fade hasn't done so well in the last clan wars..

First of me and FP had a clan war against Konvict, the first round, it was Stronghold and Turkky me and FP were beating the 36-18, but then they said they want to sub in a player, so we restarted, that player was Oreo, and him and Turkky had a brilliant strategy, and proceeded to beat us 50-48. Please note I was the bad player between me and FP, I was having a bad day,

We declared a rematch, this time, we beat them 50-47. We were happy, then we asked for another rematch, winner takes all, then they defeated to us 50-44, By that time, me and FP were worn out.

SECOND Clan war, was Me, Phoenix and Baster, against "OsMataProcos" We thought they were noobs, and for the beginning of the first game, that was the case, we were ahead, 36-26, but then, I'm not sure why, we started failing, then they beat us 100-91 :O. They weren't even good.
We asked for a rematch, this time we replaced Baster (Since he said he lags to much) with Dauntless
This time, they beat us 150-141 ..

But there is a silver lining, one thing many Fade members are good at. Is Elimination, we kick so much ass in that gamemode, TBH, me and FP would have pulverized Oreo and Turkky in Elim, and me Daunt/baster and phoeni, would have wiped OsMataProcos off the face of the earth.

Also, Pwny pointed out to me that all of us need to co-operate more, have better teamwork, that's what'll make us win, know what guns suite you on every map, know you're skills, know who you play best with, etc.

Hope all of you have a nice night, even though we lost, we're still Fade, and we're proud of it.

To express true loyalty, is to be an outcast. It's to go against the thoughts and beliefs of the public and take a stand against them. It's to be the only one left, be the only one strong, the only one loyal.
-FadeEcho
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dauntless

PostSubject: Re: Recent Losses   Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:19 pm

I might have pointed this out once or twice before, CWC isn't ready yet. We barely done choosing the members last week. Lots of practice for the members together should happen before the crew is capable of dealing good damage to enemies.

I have refused many CW invitations over the past few weeks, in order to keep a clean sheet. And i also pointed out that "no clan wars" should happen without the permission of me..

Dont mourn the losses.. CWC isn't ready for any clan wars, thus it shouldn't have happened.
Next time, ask me before risking it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeEcho

PostSubject: Re: Recent Losses   Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:33 pm

True, dauntless, But you gave me permission for the OsMataProcos clan war,
And for the Konvict one, I was reluctant but I was told Pwny can override other orders, and she allowed me..

To express true loyalty, is to be an outcast. It's to go against the thoughts and beliefs of the public and take a stand against them. It's to be the only one left, be the only one strong, the only one loyal.
-FadeEcho
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dauntless

PostSubject: Re: Recent Losses   Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:55 pm

FadeEcho wrote:
True, dauntless, But you gave me permission for the OsMataProcos clan war,
And for the Konvict one, I was reluctant but I was told Pwny can override other orders, and she allowed me..
Yes, i gave you permission on the cw i fought along with you. And to fight Dark or another weak clan.

Lets skip the past Echo..
The more we argue, the farthest we get off topic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeEcho

PostSubject: Re: Recent Losses   Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:56 pm

kk, sryy.

-FadeEcho
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dawn(the real one)

PostSubject: Re: Recent Losses   Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:11 pm

:0. Dayum thats bad. Ill try to participate next time
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.google.com
FadeEcho

PostSubject: Re: Recent Losses   Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:43 pm

Good dawn, practice ELimination,

-FadeEcho
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recent Losses   

Back to top Go down

Recent Losses
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1