Fade | SoLaris
Certain topics and/or categories will be hidden from guests and non-members of Fade. However, registered members of the FORUM can join the chatbox and apply to Fade.

-FadeFemalePwn

Fade | SoLaris

Welcome to the Home of Fade and SoLaris

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Fade Chrome Theme *Resolution Error Fixed, REALLY TRY*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FadeEcho

PostSubject: Fade Chrome Theme *Resolution Error Fixed, REALLY TRY*   Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:37 pm

Hey all, I have created (after a weeks work), a Fade Chrome Theme, It took me a while to make, and I hope you all appreciate it.

Here is the download link - FIXED - THIS TIME IT IS REALL FIXED.
http://www.themebeta.com/node/64369

To install, simply download the file. Drag it from your downloads folder into your web page.

Here is a screenshot of the final product.

I hope you all enjoy this as I have put a lot of hard work and effort into this, this is a gift showing how much I appreciate all of you guys, you all embraced me like a Family. Thank you.

*Shoutout To BasterBaxter, for always knowing I can do better*

To express true loyalty, is to be an outcast. It's to go against the thoughts and beliefs of the public and take a stand against them. It's to be the only one left, be the only one strong, the only one loyal.
-FadeEcho

Last edited by FadeEcho on Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:32 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BasterBaxter

PostSubject: Re: Fade Chrome Theme *Resolution Error Fixed, REALLY TRY*   Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:19 am

awesomeeeeeeeeee work my friend ! you'r full of Potential ! bug respect for the hard work man big respect
but i think, that you can add more things connect to War games to the logo. like Guns, Battle Field's,
more things that you know connect to the Games and not just the name,
its good now but if you add more like i sad, i think you will make it Beauitufl !

keep up the good work buddy Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
xScythe

PostSubject: Re: Fade Chrome Theme *Resolution Error Fixed, REALLY TRY*   Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:23 am

OMG nicee WORK
I LOVE IT SO MUCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeEcho

PostSubject: Re: Fade Chrome Theme *Resolution Error Fixed, REALLY TRY*   Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:10 am

Thanks guys so much

To express true loyalty, is to be an outcast. It's to go against the thoughts and beliefs of the public and take a stand against them. It's to be the only one left, be the only one strong, the only one loyal.
-FadeEcho
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeBuddyFizz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fade Chrome Theme *Resolution Error Fixed, REALLY TRY*   Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:57 am

thats kewl as bro where do u learn all this

<3Who needs swag when you have class<3
~Hit me with a PM for any queries~

" />
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeEcho

PostSubject: Re: Fade Chrome Theme *Resolution Error Fixed, REALLY TRY*   Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:26 pm

Haha, compilation of all my skills... hich I developed from tutorials, other editing softwares, selft-teaching..

-FadeEcho
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeEcho

PostSubject: Re: Fade Chrome Theme *Resolution Error Fixed, REALLY TRY*   Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:21 pm

Has anyone downloaded this? Because on Mediafire it says 6 people have.. Idk who they are xD

-FadeEcho
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeOfThePond

PostSubject: Re: Fade Chrome Theme *Resolution Error Fixed, REALLY TRY*   Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:27 pm

I'm too attached to my My Neighbor Totoro chrome theme... But I'll download it anyways Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeEcho

PostSubject: Re: Fade Chrome Theme *Resolution Error Fixed, REALLY TRY*   Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:49 pm

XD, sweet.

-FadeEcho
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hitzz

PostSubject: Re: Fade Chrome Theme *Resolution Error Fixed, REALLY TRY*   Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:37 am

Nice Echo But It is not fixing as my screen resolution u can see this
http://prntscr.com/1scuzp

Anyways thankyou

Proud EX Fade Wink   

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeEcho

PostSubject: Re: Fade Chrome Theme *Resolution Error Fixed, REALLY TRY*   Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:43 pm

Strange, I will try fix when I get home..

-FadeEcho
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeEcho

PostSubject: Re: Fade Chrome Theme *Resolution Error Fixed, REALLY TRY*   Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:03 pm

Hitzz, can you pm me what kind of computer you have? The screen size e.t.c.. I don't know how to fix this problem..

-FadeEcho
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeEcho

PostSubject: Re: Fade Chrome Theme *Resolution Error Fixed, REALLY TRY*   Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:44 am

You will all be glad to know that I have fixed the screen resolution error problem.. Just download the chrome theme again from the link provided.

-FadeEcho
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hitzz

PostSubject: Re: Fade Chrome Theme *Resolution Error Fixed, REALLY TRY*   Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:13 am

Lol Nothing Has Fixed It is still the same Sad

http://prntscr.com/1sjnrb

No problem Leave it ..i will use my default theme

Proud EX Fade Wink   

Back to top Go down
View user profile
xScythe

PostSubject: Re: Fade Chrome Theme *Resolution Error Fixed, REALLY TRY*   Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:30 pm

FadeEcho wrote:
Has anyone downloaded this? Because on Mediafire it says 6 people have.. Idk who they are xD
I downloaded it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeEcho

PostSubject: Re: Fade Chrome Theme *Resolution Error Fixed, REALLY TRY*   Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:33 pm

Guys now I think I really fixed that resolution error. Please try it out!

-FadeEcho
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dauntless

PostSubject: Re: Fade Chrome Theme *Resolution Error Fixed, REALLY TRY*   Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:00 pm

Good job Echo, and sorry guys for not checking on your posts i was pretty busy these past days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeEcho

PostSubject: Re: Fade Chrome Theme *Resolution Error Fixed, REALLY TRY*   Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:19 pm

Thanks Dauntless.

-FadeEcho
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hitzz

PostSubject: Re: Fade Chrome Theme *Resolution Error Fixed, REALLY TRY*   Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:16 pm

not fixed yet lol

Proud EX Fade Wink   

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BasterBaxter

PostSubject: Re: Fade Chrome Theme *Resolution Error Fixed, REALLY TRY*   Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:34 pm

Lol you still on this CHROME thing????

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeEcho

PostSubject: Re: Fade Chrome Theme *Resolution Error Fixed, REALLY TRY*   Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:03 pm

xD, I really don't know how to fix it. I give up.

-FadeEcho
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hitzz

PostSubject: Re: Fade Chrome Theme *Resolution Error Fixed, REALLY TRY*   Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:07 am

lol i said u before that u cant make higher resolution to fit in my screen cuz my screen size is 32 and most of the themes are unable to fix in my pc so leave it...

Proud EX Fade Wink   

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hitzz

PostSubject: Re: Fade Chrome Theme *Resolution Error Fixed, REALLY TRY*   Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:03 am

now Moved To OFF topic Forums

Proud EX Fade Wink   

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeEcho

PostSubject: Re: Fade Chrome Theme *Resolution Error Fixed, REALLY TRY*   Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:43 pm

Hitzz, why? How come your screen resolution like that O.o? Pond has the same problem, Maybe you guys have Square monitors?

-FadeEcho
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hitzz

PostSubject: Re: Fade Chrome Theme *Resolution Error Fixed, REALLY TRY*   Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:07 am

lol nope

Proud EX Fade Wink   

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fade Chrome Theme *Resolution Error Fixed, REALLY TRY*   

Back to top Go down

Fade Chrome Theme *Resolution Error Fixed, REALLY TRY*
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1