Fade | SoLaris
Certain topics and/or categories will be hidden from guests and non-members of Fade. However, registered members of the FORUM can join the chatbox and apply to Fade.

-FadeFemalePwn

Fade | SoLaris

Welcome to the Home of Fade and SoLaris

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Suggestion - NEW GROUP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BasterBaxter

PostSubject: Suggestion - NEW GROUP   Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:36 pm

heyyy my friends

i'v got a awesome Idea,
Was not so hard to think about but ... Lol

i think, we need a Special group for guys who's in the Clan Wars Crew

i mean, we all friends, we all team, we all Connected to fade, we all Friends and Teammets in fade.

but if you want to do it more fun, and go to Level up ourself, and do "level up" to the Clan, we need to take the Spesific team, that team This group represents the entire clan, all members of all of us, in these people who go 5-6 to fight every clan.

i think this is somthing whoul'd be great. its fun, its loyal,
people will "fight" to get to this group, its give some motivation,
its pretty to see it. you can give it as a Color of Gold, like the VIP.

who agree?

just wroth an agree.

BTW - i'm not suggesting it becaus im in there or somthing, truely not. people will be in that group with me or after me, im just think of Upgrade the clan however i can.

have an Awesome day guys

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeEcho

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion - NEW GROUP   Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:52 pm

Good Idea.. btw I joined the CWC,

To express true loyalty, is to be an outcast. It's to go against the thoughts and beliefs of the public and take a stand against them. It's to be the only one left, be the only one strong, the only one loyal.
-FadeEcho
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BasterBaxter

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion - NEW GROUP   Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:11 pm

AWESOME my buddy ! Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
xScythe

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion - NEW GROUP   Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:25 pm

But sometimes the players of lower ranking might find it not fair for some reason. I know because most clans do not like other players to interfere even though they are in the same clan. Fade is a family and let it be that way, we do not rank other players they are all equal. That is also 1 of the things which made me want to join Fade and I really agreed to that.

But Nice Idea Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeEcho

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion - NEW GROUP   Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:18 am

True, but then there is the fade elite group.. CwC,

To express true loyalty, is to be an outcast. It's to go against the thoughts and beliefs of the public and take a stand against them. It's to be the only one left, be the only one strong, the only one loyal.
-FadeEcho
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BasterBaxter

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion - NEW GROUP   Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:55 am

that true. but also like i said. peopl will FIGHT for that thing. they have a good reason to try to Promote themselves. to give the best. we all a team everytime everyday im not saying were not.
but like there is a Promotions in this clan, so is this. its kind of promote. you have a Test for it. you have for what to fight for. hope you understanding .. its give a Motivation to try give you'r best and to Perform your skills, show what you can give.
and SERG know what i can give on urban Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeBuddyFizz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion - NEW GROUP   Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:00 am

promotion to the elite group is chosen by only the clan leader and nobody can go against his decision for the promotion because daunt only chooses the clan members that are active and the best to be in the group and they deserve it and instead of fightin other members should be admired and try their best to be chosen by daunt because from wat ive seen there doesnt happen to be a limit to how many people can be in the group so just try ur best and im sure daunt will notice and award u with wat u deserve

ps correct me or apply bedmas(Brackets Exponents Divide Multiply Addition Subtract) to my post above if im wrong<3

<3Who needs swag when you have class<3
~Hit me with a PM for any queries~

" />
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeEcho

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion - NEW GROUP   Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:48 am

I know that Fizz, my point is if there is an Elite group, why can't there be a Clan Wars Crew group? It's useful, it will allow other members to know who to pm about the CwC.

-FadeEcho
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeBuddyFizz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion - NEW GROUP   Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:51 am

fair enough go talk to daunt about that haha

" />
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dauntless

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion - NEW GROUP   Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:12 pm

First off, Fizz, members of the CWC "Clan Wars Crew as i like to call it instead of Elite Team" arent chosen. They deserve their spot there. They fought with one of the best CW players, Sergio. Those who succeeded deserve their spot. I mean, even i though i didnt do the test, i am not part of the CWC. Its all for the best interest of Fade. Even the rank system is not a chosen by leader system, but the ranks there are earned.

This brings me to the other point. Baxter, i understand you point. I will confer with Officers and reach a decision soon. Still, now members have many motivations. The rank system should be their bets motivation.

It is thorough and it is unique.. It serves to organize Fade in the best way.
When Echo is now Master Assassin, other members -who did not participate in the tourney & new members- will try to take that rank from him by beating him along with his co "the Pro Assassin" R3al.

Each member will feel excited to beat Masters of ranks. Up till now i haven't discussed the benefits aside from fame xD. Soon all will work out, and the system will be fully loaded.

Thank you all for participating in the discussions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeOfThePond

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion - NEW GROUP   Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:34 pm

Fame is the ultimate incentive. What other benefits would we want?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hitzz

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion - NEW GROUP   Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:05 am

Moved to off Topic Section

Proud EX Fade Wink   

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BasterBaxter

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion - NEW GROUP   Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:23 am

well its depents also on FemalePwn is she want's it. i think it is nesseccery. its a good thing. motivate and more. do what you think will be ther best for fade guys

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeBuddyFizz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion - NEW GROUP   Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:33 am

FadeDauntless wrote:
First off, Fizz, members of the CWC "Clan Wars Crew as i like to call it instead of Elite Team" arent chosen. They deserve their spot there. They fought with one of the best CW players, Sergio. Those who succeeded deserve their spot. I mean, even i though i didnt do the test, i am not part of the CWC. Its all for the best interest of Fade. Even the rank system is not a chosen by leader system, but the ranks there are earned.

This brings me to the other point. Baxter, i understand you point. I will confer with Officers and reach a decision soon. Still, now members have many motivations. The rank system should be their bets motivation.

It is thorough and it is unique.. It serves to organize Fade in the best way.
When Echo is now Master Assassin, other members -who did not participate in the tourney & new members- will try to take that rank from him by beating him along with his co "the Pro Assassin" R3al.

Each member will feel excited to beat Masters of ranks. Up till now i haven't discussed the benefits aside from fame xD. Soon all will work out, and the system will be fully loaded.

Thank you all for participating in the discussions.
daunt i meant as in u only choose the people that deserve it so nobody can argue about it<3

" />
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeEcho

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion - NEW GROUP   Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:28 pm

So, is there going to be a group for CwC?

btw, I talked to pwny and she said she doesn't really like the idea of an elite team, all members of Fade, you should be treated equally, and if one person isn't good enough, and has nothing to bring to the table, then why is this person in fade?

-FadeEcho
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BasterBaxter

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion - NEW GROUP   Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:46 pm

well. i must say. i am Agree. totally. if its going to be like that, then we don't need that Clan Wars Crew. everyone should do and Join the clan wars. then that mean, we need to do 5Vs5-6Vs6 clan wars. or els..

that exactly what she mean.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dauntless

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion - NEW GROUP   Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:49 pm

This is the way it is now Echo. Until some OTHER scenario happens, you stick to the structure we have now. End of discussion!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dauntless

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion - NEW GROUP   Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:55 pm

The idea of the CWC or Clan Wars crew isnt new. Even old members "cheered" for it.
How come its a "bad idea" now?

http://fadenation.team-talk.net/t76-set-team-for-clan-wars
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Technology

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion - NEW GROUP   Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:24 pm

I Think its a good idea... But Scythe made a good point.
i dont want to feel lower than anyone else. There is the elite team CwC but that is like player that have been on for a while and have truly commited to the Clan for a while.
Baxter its a good idea and it would help the clan in lots of ways but there is only one problem :/.
thx for seeing this
-SoL | Tech
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion - NEW GROUP   

Back to top Go down

Suggestion - NEW GROUP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1