Fade | SoLaris
Certain topics and/or categories will be hidden from guests and non-members of Fade. However, registered members of the FORUM can join the chatbox and apply to Fade.

-FadeFemalePwn

Fade | SoLaris

Welcome to the Home of Fade and SoLaris

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Advertising Ideas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FadeEcho

PostSubject: Advertising Ideas   Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:38 pm

Hey all I was wondering could there be other ways of advertising Fade, or not necessarily advertising Fade but, creating more, for lack of a better word, networks? It's hard to explain but I think most of you understand the gist of it.

Since Fade already have a YouTube Channel (Currently Inactive), a Facebook Page (Recently Resurrected) and a forum. Maybe there could be other ones?

Such as a twitter, posting tweets on new members, events, timings, updates, creations, records, scores, videos e.t.c

Maybe a website? An official Fade website that shows all the upcoming events in more detail, has the clan roster, contact, e.t.c

What do you guys think?

To express true loyalty, is to be an outcast. It's to go against the thoughts and beliefs of the public and take a stand against them. It's to be the only one left, be the only one strong, the only one loyal.
-FadeEcho
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeOfThePond

PostSubject: Re: Advertising Ideas   Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:03 pm

I think youtube is a good idea, but half of us can't record... Maybe more than half. Probably more than half. ...Definitely more than half.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dauntless

PostSubject: Re: Advertising Ideas   Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:07 pm

We could always use more advertising in a sense. But if we at least work on maintaining the current channels of ad we have now, we can have more publicity.

>Posting on asr forums regularly, with Fade name either attached to the signature or a Fade banner.
>Facebook page must be updated daily, and the admins cannot do it all alone. You guys must try share it and post new interesting stuff. It doesnt have to be funny only, post educational, games related, weapons related stuff. Anything that could start a discussion amongst members and attract new fans.
>Twitter.. Well i dont work on it regularly. I think FB is enough.

I think best way to spread the word about fade is through activity of members and trying to play and Win in public matches as much as possible, plus CW's and tourneys outside Fade borders.

Thanks for the initiative Echo Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeEcho

PostSubject: Re: Advertising Ideas   Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:16 pm

Haha no problem, what about the website idea?

To express true loyalty, is to be an outcast. It's to go against the thoughts and beliefs of the public and take a stand against them. It's to be the only one left, be the only one strong, the only one loyal.
-FadeEcho
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advertising Ideas   

Back to top Go down

Advertising Ideas
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1