Fade | SoLaris
Certain topics and/or categories will be hidden from guests and non-members of Fade. However, registered members of the FORUM can join the chatbox and apply to Fade.

-FadeFemalePwn

Fade | SoLaris

Welcome to the Home of Fade and SoLaris

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Fade Youtube Channel Crew - Recruitment Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FadeEcho

PostSubject: Fade Youtube Channel Crew - Recruitment Thread   Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:24 pm

Hello All, I'm here today to begin recruiting for the Fade Youtube Channel Crew (FYCC), as this Idea has been recently green lighted by "FadeDauntless".

POSITIONS

-Editors
-Recorders

REQUIREMENTS

The best part of this crew, is the fact that you don't need to be the best sniper, or the highest ranked, all you need is a...

-Screen Recording System Preferably Fraps since it is cheap and easy to use, if you don't have Fraps and you don't want to buy it, then you can torrent it, OR, use any other screen recording system of your choice, however it will be very much appreciated if it is non-laggy and without a watermark
-Editing Software (Optional) It would be great if you were to have an editing software in case you need to edit a video. Editing software can also allow you to crop the length of a video and render it to a smaller size, hence making it easier to transport.

HOW TO JOIN

Just post a reply asking to sign up, and what screen recording and editing software you use. Also, if you want to take up the positon of Editor, also post that in your Reply.

Content

If you are admitted into this crew you would need to produce clips (no more than 45 seconds) showing off epic skills, these can vary from multi-kills, grenade kills, quickscopes, piercing shots e.t.c, Don't be shy!

AND THAT'S IT!!.. That's all you need to be apart of this crew, no remember, it doesn't need to be fancy or highly edited videos, bottom line a video with amazing clips with epic background music

If this crew launches and all members are dedicated, we can make the name Fade one that will be known all over Rush Team, and maybe, if we're lucky Wink, Youtube.

MEMBERS

To express true loyalty, is to be an outcast. It's to go against the thoughts and beliefs of the public and take a stand against them. It's to be the only one left, be the only one strong, the only one loyal.
-FadeEcho
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dawn(the real one)

PostSubject: Re: Fade Youtube Channel Crew - Recruitment Thread   Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:09 pm

Can I be recorder? I have bandicam andi am making a monatge. I can donate some clips
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.google.com
FadeEcho

PostSubject: Re: Fade Youtube Channel Crew - Recruitment Thread   Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:34 pm

Sure, welcome to the crew

To express true loyalty, is to be an outcast. It's to go against the thoughts and beliefs of the public and take a stand against them. It's to be the only one left, be the only one strong, the only one loyal.
-FadeEcho
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeEcho

PostSubject: Re: Fade Youtube Channel Crew - Recruitment Thread   Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:02 pm

But Dawn does the bandicam have a watermark?

-FadeEcho
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dawn(the real one)

PostSubject: Re: Fade Youtube Channel Crew - Recruitment Thread   Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:06 pm

ish. But my bandicam doesnt cover up the score.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.google.com
FadeEcho

PostSubject: Re: Fade Youtube Channel Crew - Recruitment Thread   Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:23 pm

ok

-FadeEcho
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeOfThePond

PostSubject: Re: Fade Youtube Channel Crew - Recruitment Thread   Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:54 am

I have mac and I use quicktime to screen record
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeEcho

PostSubject: Re: Fade Youtube Channel Crew - Recruitment Thread   Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:17 pm

Is it non laggy?

-FadeEcho
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeOfThePond

PostSubject: Re: Fade Youtube Channel Crew - Recruitment Thread   Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:53 pm

Hm, it lags me a bit but I can still play. Just wouldn't be able to bring out my A-game...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeEcho

PostSubject: Re: Fade Youtube Channel Crew - Recruitment Thread   Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:35 pm

Damn, have you tried torrenting Fraps? or

-FadeEcho
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeEcho

PostSubject: Re: Fade Youtube Channel Crew - Recruitment Thread   Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:37 pm

Fraps is a pretty decent recording system, only problem is that once you save the recorded file it is quite a large size.

-FadeEcho
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fade Youtube Channel Crew - Recruitment Thread   

Back to top Go down

Fade Youtube Channel Crew - Recruitment Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1