Fade | SoLaris
Certain topics and/or categories will be hidden from guests and non-members of Fade. However, registered members of the FORUM can join the chatbox and apply to Fade.

-FadeFemalePwn

Fade | SoLaris

Welcome to the Home of Fade and SoLaris

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

SoL Echo, Introduction and How I Discovered Fade

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FadeEcho

PostSubject: SoL Echo, Introduction and How I Discovered Fade   Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:25 pm

Hey guys this is an introduction for me!

So Hey guys! I am originally Indian (My nationality), however I was born and raised (For 13 Years) in Hong Kong, I moved to Canada this summer and discovered Rush Team, I first played Rush Team on July 15th, and started my own clan called "Titan-Force", Naturally with no experience the clan failed miserably.

Then I discovered the forums, where I THEN discovered the best/worst clans in the game. I originally wanted to join VOID, but then I found out it was dead, so then I discovered Fade. Once I saw how much Fade had done, I decided to create another clan called "VerTex Clan", and made Fade, my aspiration. I eventually found out FADE was recruiting again so I deleted VerTex Clan, tried out for Fade, and managed to join this wonderful and caring family Very Happy.

IN-GAME STATISTICS
  • In-Game Name: FadeEcho
    Level: 23
    K/D Ratio: 1.93

To express true loyalty, is to be an outcast. It's to go against the thoughts and beliefs of the public and take a stand against them. It's to be the only one left, be the only one strong, the only one loyal.
-FadeEcho
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hitzz

PostSubject: Re: SoL Echo, Introduction and How I Discovered Fade   Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:23 pm

nice intro echo i hope u r enjoying here with us and thankyou for helping me Smile

Proud EX Fade Wink   

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeEcho

PostSubject: Re: SoL Echo, Introduction and How I Discovered Fade   Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:27 pm

No problem hittz, I'm sure you would do the same. Well.. you are going to Wink

To express true loyalty, is to be an outcast. It's to go against the thoughts and beliefs of the public and take a stand against them. It's to be the only one left, be the only one strong, the only one loyal.
-FadeEcho
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeGorac11

PostSubject: Re: SoL Echo, Introduction and How I Discovered Fade   Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:52 am

Why did you have to make a new topic for this... You could have posted on: "meet the members" where everyone else did it LOL...but unlike some people, you at least did it...
PS: nice introduction...

PostSubject: Re: SoL Echo, Introduction and How I Discovered Fade   Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:31 am

Thanks man

-FadeEcho
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dawn(the real one)

PostSubject: Re: SoL Echo, Introduction and How I Discovered Fade   Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:11 pm

Welcome to Fade! I found Fade when I played Prashant and hitzz in a 2v1(which ended in 40-34). They invited me to join Fade after the game when we were talking on ts3.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.google.com
FadeGorac11

PostSubject: Re: SoL Echo, Introduction and How I Discovered Fade   Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:00 pm

ok ok guys... This isn't the official introduction thread...Can someone lock it? We'll be going off topic...

PostSubject: Re: SoL Echo, Introduction and How I Discovered Fade   Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:02 pm

Guys pls post in our official Introduction thread .. Smile and now no new post here

Proud EX Fade Wink   

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SoL Echo, Introduction and How I Discovered Fade   

Back to top Go down

SoL Echo, Introduction and How I Discovered Fade
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1