Fade | SoLaris
Certain topics and/or categories will be hidden from guests and non-members of Fade. However, registered members of the FORUM can join the chatbox and apply to Fade.

-FadeFemalePwn

Fade | SoLaris

Welcome to the Home of Fade and SoLaris

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

To the best Leaders, Council, Members ;)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dauntless

PostSubject: To the best Leaders, Council, Members ;)   Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:05 pm

I'd like to thank you guys: my best Officers 'co-leaders', Council men, Fade members, SoL recruits.. You are the best clan one would ask for.

Officers and Council, you been so loyal, hard working and dedicated; without you i'm sure Fade wouldn't have been alive now.. I know i ask a lot of you, but only for the good reasons and the best for Fade. I really am happy to have you on my side, and i trust your judgements all the way.

Fade members, new and old, you are the backbone of this clan and you've proved you're the right choice day by day, i am so proud of you..

SoLaris members, Future Fades.. What can i say? You're one of the best recruits we had, especially those who proved to us they really deserve their spot amongst us.

I just want to thank you all, tell you i'm very proud of you, hopefully we will stay together for the longest time and if anyone of you needed help with anything i'd be happy to help.

Long live Fade Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hitzz

PostSubject: Re: To the best Leaders, Council, Members ;)   Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:44 pm

daunty its not upto us for running the clan its you who run Fade as a family and give equal rights to members and without u its like body without bone so thank you for such a nice person and we love you soooooooooo much Smile Smile Wink 

Proud EX Fade Wink   

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadePrashant

PostSubject: Re: To the best Leaders, Council, Members ;)   Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:33 am

Yep, We all are in the FADE and wants to stay as long as we can. There is no other clan I have ever seen as friendly as us. We enjoy each moment we spent together. It really feels like family being with you all guys.

My every day starts with fade and ends with it. Every morning I try to come online early to meet you all guys. Every moment offline is like staying away from family and I miss FADE. Our family is now growing and I wish it keeps on growing. We stay together forever! Though we have not met personally but always feels like we are talking face to face on TS3.

I wish, I stay with you all guys forever. I wish no one leaves us OR no ones asks me to leave for any reason.

Long Live Fade!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dawn(the real one)

PostSubject: Re: To the best Leaders, Council, Members ;)   Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:59 pm

You are welcome Daunty Very Happy . Fade will soon aproach its one year aniversery(or so i heard).
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.google.com
FadeGorac11

PostSubject: Re: To the best Leaders, Council, Members ;)   Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:48 am

Dawn(the real one) wrote:
You are welcome Daunty Very Happy . Fade will soon aproach its one year aniversery(or so i heard).
Yep, and my 1-year active Rush team gaming anniversal ( the first time I played RT was sometime this month, around today)

PostSubject: Re: To the best Leaders, Council, Members ;)   Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:46 am

You sir Gorac are one loyal player Very Happy Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.google.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To the best Leaders, Council, Members ;)   

Back to top Go down

To the best Leaders, Council, Members ;)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1