Fade | SoLaris
Certain topics and/or categories will be hidden from guests and non-members of Fade. However, registered members of the FORUM can join the chatbox and apply to Fade.

-FadeFemalePwn

Fade | SoLaris

Welcome to the Home of Fade and SoLaris

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Meet the Members!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
FadeFemalePwn
Admin

PostSubject: Meet the Members!   Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:48 am

Meet the members!

Hi! I'm the leader of Fade.. Alternative name is FemalePwnage. I'm a fun person to be around (if I may say so myself) but don't irritate me too much or you'll be trying to get away from me  I am a bit short tempered at times, but I can still be cool.

My favorite things to do are listen to Dubstep (Skrillex, Nero, Flux Pavillion, etc) play guitar and piano (more piano) and just chill and hang out with you internet guys lol. I love playing Rush Team and other fps games.

Owning Fade is the best thing in the world. All the members are great! The members now are loyal, kind, and very fun to hang out with. Fade means the world to me. Live on Fade!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fadenation.team-talk.net
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Members!   Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:10 am

Hi, I'm Void (A.K.A Phoenix), a proud member of Fade. My real name is Ryan and I've been playing a whole lot of FPS games lately. I'm active, friendly, and competitive. I want to make Rush Team a better community and possibly help anyone out

My gaming passion started when my cousin introduced me to Combat Arms, a MMOFPS game. I fell in love with gaming after that and started to play indie FPS-es. I've played BeGone, Red Crucible, CS Port, and now I'm playing Rush Team. I love the community and the hard work that RokaWar put into this (props to Roka).

Why did I join Fade and not another clan? In my eyes, Fade is a wonderful clan. I get to meet them everyday and play a few matches with them. I joined Fade since I wanted to help them out in RT when they were fairly new.

P.S- First to have an avatar here :L
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeGorac11

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Members!   Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:07 am

Hello, I am FadeGorac11. I am one of the last original Fades alongside Phoenix and Pwny. I joined Fade because it seemed like an awesome clan and had the best leader (Pwny).

My real name is Ivan,14 years old and i've been in fade for almost 4 months now. I am one of the most loyal and friendly people. I live in Plovdiv,Bulgaria, Europe. I found RT in September last year from Kongregate, but i didn't like it much so i quit.3 months later I had a feeling that i want to play again, then i fell in ♥ with the game(almost as much as a person) and i've been playing it since. There have been times when my internet went out because of TVSATCOOOMMMM......Yeah, they cut our cables....And i also had a lot of problems with lag and i thank Pwny for helping me. Protip-NEVER HAVE TOOLBARS!!!!!!!

And here is some flavour text about my origin: Once apon a time lived a nameless man in Ireland. His parents were very poor and had been killed after their town "RazelBoat" was plundered and burned by the vikings. He swore to avenge his family and hometown and to destroy the vikings... He was found by the blacksmith: "Izelroth" and was adopted. Izelroth helped the nameless man and taught him how to fight,like a barbarian. When he was 20 years old, he had already mastered the blacksmith's techniques. He was ready to fight. On his own, he was able to kill an army of 20 people at the same time. He fought the vikings and was named by them: Gorac... But one day, when he was traveling, he met a woman,the love of his life. She was a Bulgaria doctor, who wanted to explore the world. Her name was Maria. And so came Gorac II. He was more of a strategist than his father. And so forth came more heirs to Gorac The First. The third heir wasn't called Gorac the III, but was Simeon Veliki. With him, came the golden age for Bulgaria. He was the mightiest Bulgaria Tzar(king) who ever lived. But Gorac11 wasn't like every other Gorac... He had brain damage( one of the most insane ilnesses ever) abd because of that he was left out by Gorac the 10th. And now Gorac11 has to prove to his father that he deserves to be called Gorac The 11th and to be part of the family.

I am usually a siper in RT with the m40 sniper rifle, but I sometimes use rifles like g36c or akm and I like using strategy against my opponents.
FadeGorac11 out.

Last edited by FadeGorac11 on Wed May 08, 2013 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeSerialM

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Members!   Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:07 am

Hi everyone my IGN as you can see is FadeSerialM or SerialKillerMoh before joining.
I was born in Italy and moved to Belgium last year...So I can speak plenty of languages. Wink
I started playing RT in September 2012, when I found it in a site,when I started playing I had bad scores and I wasn't really good...But trying and re-trying made the player that today I am.
I like Fade clan and the nice people we can met in this Family we can feel that when talking with Fade mambers.
If you have other questions i am on TS3!
I'm a proud member of Fade!

See you soon! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dauntless

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Members!   Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:13 pm

Hi, I'm the newest member of Fade. My name is FadeDauntless (after the Douglas SBD Dauntless, the famous WWII dive bomber).

I started playing RT few months ago, in fact, I love FPS games. I mostly play them on pc or ps2. My favorites are Call Of Duty, Medal Of Honor, Battlefield. Yes! I love historic games related to WWII. Still, I'm having some hard time adapting to RT physics-not quite the realistic one- but I find the game quite interesting and I love playing with Fade members. I have much fun playing with them. I love rifles specially AKM (AK47 is the original name) and M16. But I consider myself an all weapons guy.

My favorite music genre is Uplifting Trance (To really understand what Trance is all about you should try listening to Daniel Kandi, Tritonal, Ben Gold, Dj Eco, Leon Bolier etc.), then comes Indie Rock, Chicago Style Blues, and Oriental Lounge. I spend my spare time listening to music, reading about conspiracy stuff (shush, they might hear you!!). Playing basketball, PS2, watching movies.

Ever since I heard people talking about clans and recruiting members, I went to check out the threads and I read almost about all clans. But I only liked Fade. Something about Fade made me want to join in and contribute to the clan. Fade is a special clan, it went through lots of tough times, but it only made it stronger and more special thanks to its loyal old members, new passionate ones, and specially thanks to FemalePwnage.

Nationality: Syrian
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeBeoWulf

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Members!   Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:27 pm

Hi my name is BeoWulf!!

About me: I`m a very good player in some map (i suck in almost every map) Have been playing video games for 8-9 years. I play CoD, BF, MGS, GTA, CS, Begone, Rush Team.I`m a good Student, My plan is to become a doctor., I play Soccer (football) Iplay soccer with my friends some time. I like music (but on the other hand who doesn't Razz) . I listin to; Dupstep,R&B,HipHop,Classical,Jazz, ext. I dont like to dance (dont know why) I plan to stay in fade for ever becuase Female is a very good friend of my and i want to help here out.

Forum Name RT - BeoWulf
In-game Name 1 - FadeBeoWulf
In-game Name 2- BeoWulf
Nationality - Sweden (My parents come from Balkan)
TimeZone - UTC +1
Age - 15
Name: My friends call me Adam (They dont know how to say my name)
Sexy: yes Razz

Proud Council Member Of Fade king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeSerialM

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Members!   Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:08 am

Welcome to Fade BlkSckull and Thatguy!
Wink

View user profile
Wolfunit

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Members!   Mon May 20, 2013 11:24 pm

Hey guys, I am Wolfunit from Kongregate and I played Freefall tournament, Red crucible and other FPS on Kongregate which I end up finding Team Rush and loved it ever since. I play for fun and very much into being a team player holding position, Giving over fire and ect. Today Nightmare asked if I will be willing to join as no one haven't recruited me and I just couldn't resist. I see Fade members in almost everyday when I play (Which is daily for about 3 hours). I am loyal to the clan I serve (which is displayed in MMO's I played before) Once I am treated as a equal then I shall request everyone in return. Wink

Dauntless

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Members!   Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:15 pm

YoMama54 wrote:
Michael is that you? Fade is really active unlike most clans and zombies vs surviviours is really creative. I got a new idea though. Its called Hide and Seekgo tag. Its like axe tag except you have to hide and when "it" finds you they have to kill you
Might be a good idea, but with a lot of players to seek the person hiding.
I think it might work of Free For All matches only, with one player hiding and like 8 looking for them.
You can post the idea in the suggestion box. We might need to host some Daily fun events soon.
Thanks for taking the time and post here. You're a very good SoL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dauntless

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Members!   Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:37 pm

We haven't seen new posts recently here from Fade/SoL members though we had many joining in lately. Except for Michael and Yomyom..

Please guys, write few words about yourself - i mean the new members. It won't take much time.

Threads should be updated frequently. Thanks.. rabbit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iLL

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Members!   Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:23 am

umm... well hi!

My name is Paul and im 12 at teh moment. I play soccer at a high level. I have won state cup and regionals(3v3,8v8 and 11v11.) I also play comp cod for a tam that has earned 10,000+ in total with all members and we compete in icn's and GB's. Im a nerd; i take 9th grade math and 2 years higher in every other subject. I mainly play RT but get on blackscope from time to time. Im really competitive also.]

MaE so hands off FP XD.

FadeiLL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeNinjaPlaty

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Members!   Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:08 am

Welcome to the noble Clan Fade. ^>^

Flame

PostSubject: FadeFlame - An Introduction   Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:37 am

Okay here goes, i am not much of a nerd, but yes, i mostly get good grades and stuff in my school. And yes, i am a wizard at sports too :O. Gaming, well i was never much into gaming but then my friend invited me to play Minecraft, a sandbox game with him. I was such a noob at it and i even quit once due to the lack of control over frustration. Never mind that, because later i started playing again after....er.....some personal affair.....
Then, when i added a few gamer friends on facebook, i saw a post made by one of them that read out 'try out this FPS Game - it's cool'. Well, i cant say i was much fan of FPS games at first but when i made an account and played this game, i TOTALLY got hooked. This game was so simple yet so amazing. I was a noob at first here too, having a K/D ratio of 0.4 (lol) but then i gradually kept playing for 7 months and now....i am at my extremes. 

Moving on to my likes, i like football (SOCCER,NAESHIELLE), and well erm anything to do with studie-NOT !  i absolutely love Minecraft and Rush Team and as of now, these are the only games i play.

Hope that gives you a bit information about myself.
PS. i am not THAT good.Female Approves, and that ought to be good enough FOR ALL OF YOU.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Members!   Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:01 pm

Welcome to Fade, Fearless and Flame, thank you for choosing Fade as your airline for today and we are glad having you as our new passengers. Sit back, relax, and buckle up because this will be one helluva ride!

* Have any questions, things you wanna talk about, or maybe just a simple hello? Feel free to ask via PM system! Always happy to help out. *
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flame

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Members!   Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:36 am

hahah Phoenix <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeBuddyFizz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Members!   Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:32 am

Hey I'm SoLHawkRifle better known as buddyfizz I'm korean but was born and lived the first 6 yrs in the Philippines then moved to New Zealand(+12:00) and have been livin here ever since. My real name is Eric and I'm 15yrs old I'm pretty average at this game(usually get a kid to rage quite at least once a day) and applied for this clan cause I thought fade members were awesome. My first examiner was FadePhoenix and I got my ass wiped(20:12 to him) and decided to train before applying for another test but I still enjoy vs better people I don't blame lag or rage quite so hit me with a pm or ts3

Buddyfizz/SoLHawkRifle

<3Who needs swag when you have class<3
~Hit me with a PM for any queries~

" />
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dauntless

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Members!   Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:46 pm

Well, i still get beaten ^^ by almost every Fade member Very Happy
Still, i play for fun and i Love Fade because i feel i was destined to be in Fade. I don't know how to put it, but this is more than a FPS clan for me <3

So, welcome to Fade everyone, whether you're a Fade now or going to be. I believe you'll like it here. If anything bothers you or need help, let me know Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeBuddyFizz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Members!   Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:41 am

yo this is SoLHawkRifle/buddyfizz2
Luv basketball,rt,and chillin
hit me with a pm anytime

" />
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeSkalmar

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Members!   Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:06 am

Hey
I'am Dominik. I live in Poland. I am 15 years old. I intersted sport : Football, Tennis Table and Rush team Wink I hope I will be better than you Smile I want to be in Fade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeBuddyFizz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Members!   Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:43 am

welcome to the club bro everyone does

" />
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeNinjaPlaty

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Members!   Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:58 am

Welcome all. We are greatly pleasured to have you here. Im Platypus477 and I will be honored to meet you XD

FadeBuddyFizz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Members!   Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:01 am

for a sec i thought fadebuddy was me then i ws like na im in sol lol!

" />
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeBuddyFizz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Members!   Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:22 am

lol Miami Heats r so cocky this season

" />
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadePrashant

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Members!   Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:44 am

Hello Buddies, My name is Prashant. I have been playing Rush Team since last couple of months now and joined FADE few days back. I thank you everyone at FADE who helped me to join FADE. It is a really nice Forum.

I wish all the best to everyone at FADE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeBuddyFizz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Members!   Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:47 am

imCopoPT wrote:
Hi to all... I'm Copo and I recently joined SoL! Smile

I'm 14 years old and I'm from Portugal! I played games like CoD or CS, bue I stopped and I only play Rush for now... Hope you like me and I'm sure I'll have fun with you all! Wink

Welcome bro hope we can become friends and help each other out as SoL buddies(No Homo just in case u thought i meant soul <3)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Members!   

Back to top Go down

Meet the Members!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next