Fade | SoLaris
Certain topics and/or categories will be hidden from guests and non-members of Fade. However, registered members of the FORUM can join the chatbox and apply to Fade.

-FadeFemalePwn

Fade | SoLaris

Welcome to the Home of Fade and SoLaris

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

How did you find Fade? Or Fade find you?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
YomYom

PostSubject: How did you find Fade? Or Fade find you?   Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:40 am

My story: Way back then in the ages of dinosaurs, when i was new to the forums as YoMama54 I realized that clans existed so i looked around at recruitment threads. The one at rhe top of the list was fade so i checked it out. It looked pro. Too pro... I saw they were recruiting canadians so i was thnking about it. Back then i didnt have ts3 so I was nervous about failing. So.... I didnt sign up. After 2 more clans (The first clan just died cause leader abandoned it for Void) and I left the second one cause no one was active much. Then I saw another Fade recruitment thread by iXanic so i signed up and here i am!
Ps. When i left my first clan cause the leader ditched it for void, after my resignation post Psychic pmed me if. wanted ro join void. I was also scared of another pro looking clan so i politely declined. (Also because back then my KD was nly 1.27 and void required 1.60.) But Psy was very kind and allowed me to join without the kd. I refused anyways. (Wow my first super long post)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeOfThePond

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Fade? Or Fade find you?   Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:19 am

Well, at first I wasn't really planning on being really active, so I made my own clan with another friend. We called it 82Proton. I knew fade existed, and had checked out its recruitment thread (along with other big clans'), but I never really thought I would join a large clan until said friend decided to quit Rush Team. My most likely options were VvV and Fade (though I'm sure if I asked, other clans would take me), but I decided to ask female about fade because it seemed the most active. After I asked, apparently Veteran was sent out to hunt me down in urban... He found me the next day on ts3.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Fade? Or Fade find you?   Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:12 pm

Welp, here's my story. When I started RT back in September or October (can't recall the month), I messed around a bit and somehow got myself into 141 (I know, the most crappiest clan of all) and became co-leader... yeah idk how that happened. I left it and heard that Folk was recruiting, so I gave it a shot. Grav was gonna test me in a 1v1 on Snow, which I lost. (Later got my revenge without him remembering that he tested me in later 1v1s.) I decided to browse the RT forums and found the Fade Recruitment Thread. As usual, I walked in knowing what's gonna happen, applied, and I got in.

* Have any questions, things you wanna talk about, or maybe just a simple hello? Feel free to ask via PM system! Always happy to help out. *
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeGorac11

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Fade? Or Fade find you?   Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:03 pm

So... This... Is THE story.... Of A Boy Named Ivan Who Entered (no pun intended) Fade:
It was in December 2012.......... The 27th to be exact.... I.... Gorac Cat-Man 11 decided to join a clan..... I thought of it because I was getting bored from playing RT by myself... (after I quit RT foe 3 months because It had almost nothing implemented in the game...)
So.... let me start from the beginning............ In the middle of December I decided to give the game 1 more try after I had quit, and I became interested in it! But I found it on Kongregate... And at about the 27th I saw there were forums and a site about the game...... So I went there... And saw: "Clan recruitment"...... I wanted to see what threads there were about clans.... And then... I saw it: http://asrprogs.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=637 It was the first clan I saw... It looked pretty famous and new... So I decided to apply... And I got in... I soon got tested.... I believe it was Seti who was in Fade at that point... He played 1 game with me to see how good I was... And um... I destroyed him... Soon we became friends and joined the forum of "Crazii laugh girl" I still remember the time when Seti yelled at phoenix for cleaning the chatbox and saying: Another message lost in space... Those were the days of "old school Fade"
THUS ENDS LE STORY Of Gorac...
-FIN

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Fade? Or Fade find you?   Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:05 pm

My story: I met holyhell i he was my BUUUUUUUUUUUDY and i asked him if i could join fade and he told me to go to this forum to apply. I applied. I got it. I lived happily ever after! THE END!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeGorac11

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Fade? Or Fade find you?   Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:06 pm

FadeStrayMav wrote:
My story: I met holyhell i he was my BUUUUUUUUUUUDY and i asked him if i could join fade and he told me to go to this forum to apply. I applied. I got it. I lived happily ever after! THE END!!!!!
What about holyhell ;.;?

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Fade? Or Fade find you?   Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:07 pm

Wishes holy hell wasnt kicked

Last edited by FadeStrayMav on Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeGorac11

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Fade? Or Fade find you?   Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:09 pm

FadeStrayMav wrote:
FadeGorac11 wrote:
FadeStrayMav wrote:
What about holyhells boobs ;.;?
FFFFFF UUUUUUUUUU
What????

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Fade? Or Fade find you?   Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:10 pm

Cool story bro...

Last edited by FadeStrayMav on Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrayMav

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Fade? Or Fade find you?   Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:13 pm

Well so.. thanks for telling us gorac

Last edited by FadeStrayMav on Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:38 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : :P)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImmortalMR300

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Fade? Or Fade find you?   Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:33 pm

I joined because female recruited me in game! After I had been looking for clans for a little while
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeSkalmar

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Fade? Or Fade find you?   Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:40 pm

I am just pro and I am just in pro team. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Fade? Or Fade find you?   

Back to top Go down

How did you find Fade? Or Fade find you?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fade | SoLaris :: Rush Team :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: