Fade | SoLaris
Certain topics and/or categories will be hidden from guests and non-members of Fade. However, registered members of the FORUM can join the chatbox and apply to Fade.

-FadeFemalePwn

Fade | SoLaris

Welcome to the Home of Fade and SoLaris

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

How did you find Fade? Or Fade find you?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
YomYom

PostSubject: How did you find Fade? Or Fade find you?   Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:40 am

My story: Way back then in the ages of dinosaurs, when i was new to the forums as YoMama54 I realized that clans existed so i looked around at recruitment threads. The one at rhe top of the list was fade so i checked it out. It looked pro. Too pro... I saw they were recruiting canadians so i was thnking about it. Back then i didnt have ts3 so I was nervous about failing. So.... I didnt sign up. After 2 more clans (The first clan just died cause leader abandoned it for Void) and I left the second one cause no one was active much. Then I saw another Fade recruitment thread by iXanic so i signed up and here i am!
Ps. When i left my first clan cause the leader ditched it for void, after my resignation post Psychic pmed me if. wanted ro join void. I was also scared of another pro looking clan so i politely declined. (Also because back then my KD was nly 1.27 and void required 1.60.) But Psy was very kind and allowed me to join without the kd. I refused anyways. (Wow my first super long post)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeOfThePond

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Fade? Or Fade find you?   Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:19 am

Well, at first I wasn't really planning on being really active, so I made my own clan with another friend. We called it 82Proton. I knew fade existed, and had checked out its recruitment thread (along with other big clans'), but I never really thought I would join a large clan until said friend decided to quit Rush Team. My most likely options were VvV and Fade (though I'm sure if I asked, other clans would take me), but I decided to ask female about fade because it seemed the most active. After I asked, apparently Veteran was sent out to hunt me down in urban... He found me the next day on ts3.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Fade? Or Fade find you?   Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:12 pm

Welp, here's my story. When I started RT back in September or October (can't recall the month), I messed around a bit and somehow got myself into 141 (I know, the most crappiest clan of all) and became co-leader... yeah idk how that happened. I left it and heard that Folk was recruiting, so I gave it a shot. Grav was gonna test me in a 1v1 on Snow, which I lost. (Later got my revenge without him remembering that he tested me in later 1v1s.) I decided to browse the RT forums and found the Fade Recruitment Thread. As usual, I walked in knowing what's gonna happen, applied, and I got in.

* Have any questions, things you wanna talk about, or maybe just a simple hello? Feel free to ask via PM system! Always happy to help out. *
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeGorac11

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Fade? Or Fade find you?   Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:03 pm

So... This... Is THE story.... Of A Boy Named Ivan Who Entered (no pun intended) Fade:
It was in December 2012.......... The 27th to be exact.... I.... Gorac Cat-Man 11 decided to join a clan..... I thought of it because I was getting bored from playing RT by myself... (after I quit RT foe 3 months because It had almost nothing implemented in the game...)
So.... let me start from the beginning............ In the middle of December I decided to give the game 1 more try after I had quit, and I became interested in it! But I found it on Kongregate... And at about the 27th I saw there were forums and a site about the game...... So I went there... And saw: "Clan recruitment"...... I wanted to see what threads there were about clans.... And then... I saw it: http://asrprogs.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=637 It was the first clan I saw... It looked pretty famous and new... So I decided to apply... And I got in... I soon got tested.... I believe it was Seti who was in Fade at that point... He played 1 game with me to see how good I was... And um... I destroyed him... Soon we became friends and joined the forum of "Crazii laugh girl" I still remember the time when Seti yelled at phoenix for cleaning the chatbox and saying: Another message lost in space... Those were the days of "old school Fade"
THUS ENDS LE STORY Of Gorac...
-FIN

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Fade? Or Fade find you?   Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:05 pm

My story: I met holyhell i he was my BUUUUUUUUUUUDY and i asked him if i could join fade and he told me to go to this forum to apply. I applied. I got it. I lived happily ever after! THE END!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeGorac11

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Fade? Or Fade find you?   Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:06 pm

FadeStrayMav wrote:
My story: I met holyhell i he was my BUUUUUUUUUUUDY and i asked him if i could join fade and he told me to go to this forum to apply. I applied. I got it. I lived happily ever after! THE END!!!!!
What about holyhell ;.;?

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Fade? Or Fade find you?   Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:07 pm

Wishes holy hell wasnt kicked

Last edited by FadeStrayMav on Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeGorac11

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Fade? Or Fade find you?   Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:09 pm

FadeStrayMav wrote:
FadeGorac11 wrote:
FadeStrayMav wrote:
What about holyhells boobs ;.;?
FFFFFF UUUUUUUUUU
What????

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Fade? Or Fade find you?   Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:10 pm

Cool story bro...

Last edited by FadeStrayMav on Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StrayMav

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Fade? Or Fade find you?   Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:13 pm

Well so.. thanks for telling us gorac

Last edited by FadeStrayMav on Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:38 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : :P)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImmortalMR300

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Fade? Or Fade find you?   Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:33 pm

I joined because female recruited me in game! After I had been looking for clans for a little while
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeSkalmar

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Fade? Or Fade find you?   Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:40 pm

I am just pro and I am just in pro team. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Fade? Or Fade find you?   

Back to top Go down

How did you find Fade? Or Fade find you?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1