Fade | SoLaris
Certain topics and/or categories will be hidden from guests and non-members of Fade. However, registered members of the FORUM can join the chatbox and apply to Fade.

-FadeFemalePwn

Fade | SoLaris

Welcome to the Home of Fade and SoLaris

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Another "short" Vacation (5-6 days)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FadeFemalePwn
Admin

PostSubject: Another "short" Vacation (5-6 days)   Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:13 pm

I wont be here from Tuesday to roughly Sunday Morning/Afternoon.. going to Kentucky. I wont be on TS3 at all.. not even so that you can leave a message. It's overwhelming coming home to 30 PMs. I may be able to check the forums from time to time (at night). I think you guys know what to do from here..

P.S.. after this vacation, school starts the Monday after I come home.. so I may be a little bit inactive for the first couple days. Course I'll be on TS3, but I may not be talking or playing much..

Bye guys, good luck without me Razz

P.P.S: Leaders/Team Leaders, DO NOT kick anyone unless you have sent me a PM via this forum with screenshot proof, backing your reasoning of deciding to kick any given member.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fadenation.team-talk.net
YomYom

PostSubject: Re: Another "short" Vacation (5-6 days)   Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:22 pm

Woah my school starts in a month , Bye FP have a good time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeGorac11

PostSubject: Re: Another "short" Vacation (5-6 days)   Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:58 am

Well, summer went fast...
PS: Fade is becoming an anarchy when you're gone FP...

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Another "short" Vacation (5-6 days)   Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:45 am

Guys.. I'm quitting Rush Team and Fade for a long time.. it's the best thing for me to do. I need to work on myself.. I can't deal with the stress of Fade any longer.. I love you all deeply.. but I must move on for the time being.. after hearing everything that's been going on.. I realize I can't keep doing this. School is coming up.. and it's really important to me that I do very well this year so please understand me. Farewell my old friends. I'm typing this on my phone BTW. I'll say official goodbyes on TS when I come on. Then I will be on my way. Much love guy
Back to top Go down
FadeGorac11

PostSubject: Re: Another "short" Vacation (5-6 days)   Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:28 am

Goodbye Pwny... I guess this is the end... for now. Hopefully Fade won't become extinct like other clan did...

PostSubject: Re: Another "short" Vacation (5-6 days)   Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:18 am

Goodbye pwny. I think Fade is going to suffer from our loss
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dauntless

PostSubject: Re: Another "short" Vacation (5-6 days)   Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:49 am

This is a really sad news pwny Sad
But yea real life is much more important, though we are real in a sense :/
Anyways, with your blessings i want to continue the legend of Fade. I promised you before i won't let it fall. No matter how everyone is assuming that it will, but nothing will change for Fade as a structure.
You will stay our WarLady, our muse, and our guide.. We'll just continue the journey with you in heart and mind instead now.

So, i want everybody to stop assuming and get on ts3. You shouldn't act this way in such tough times.

I wish you told us in person on ts3. But seems the picture isn't so clear although i tried make it as vivid as i could.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeFemalePwn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Another "short" Vacation (5-6 days)   Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:30 am

If I waited.. then I might have changed my mind.. and I really didn't want to change it. I'll be on TS3 Sunday or saturday night. I'll be gone on Monday.. I'll always check on you guys.. and yes daunty.. you guys are friends in real life.. but all the stress.. I understand why I've been so unhappy.. the ups and Downs with Fade.. Idk I just can't handle the pain anymore. Please daunty.. be careful with Fade. Be reasonable with your rules.. make weekly post requirements.. and please put Josh and black back in Fade. Fade needs them, but you should still be strict.. make sure they still listen to you.
Back to top Go down
FadeOfThePond

PostSubject: Re: Another "short" Vacation (5-6 days)   Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:13 am

Aw man, things have been messy without you already Sad We'll miss you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dauntless

PostSubject: Re: Another "short" Vacation (5-6 days)   Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:37 am

I'd appreciate it if you PM me :/
However, you know i've been always reasonable. And this new fuss about the minimum posts is taking bigger importance than it is really. I didn't make it active yet. I assume you all read my posts thoroughly.. And the council including Enter voted for it.

It was there for voting for a week. So please guys stop making it seem as if i who forced it without asking anyone. This is one of the things i feel so chained to take the slightest decision.

Can i ask you why was HollyHell kicked out?? Enter did more than that and he WASNT kicked. He received a warning then when disobeyed he was SUSPENDED.

I feel like i am singing alone in this. Well.. let it be. No rules no limits. You just hold the tag and play the game and have fun. Ughhh i'm so upset with how most of you sided against me regardless of all that i said and the ss i posted.

Enter is an old member, but i am not new. And you all know me well :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YomYom

PostSubject: Re: Another "short" Vacation (5-6 days)   Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:56 am

Well IDK about EnTeR. Me and him havent really spoken to each other. But as long as he isnt bringing down Fades reputation or disloyal im ok with him playing another game. But as long as its not on the RT server
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hitzz

PostSubject: Re: Another "short" Vacation (5-6 days)   Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:12 am

Im new at rush team.but i knew daunty thoroughly in couple of weeks ..btw enter is own mood guy he wants to do as he wish own..

Proud EX Fade Wink   

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeGorac11

PostSubject: Re: Another "short" Vacation (5-6 days)   Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:26 pm

I WANT HOLYHELL AND FLAME BACK ;.;

PostSubject: Re: Another "short" Vacation (5-6 days)   Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:08 pm

This one is for pwny and all of whom had doubts why i considered it multiclanning..

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/144freefall-tournament/topics/351372-teamreact

"Want To Join?
-Have Communication:Ts3. ( http://asrprogs.net/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=1073 )Guide. Scroll down till you see React The pass is: fft
-Active( Able to play 3-4 days 2-3 hours a day)"
^^ Using RT server to recruit members into a clan even though to play another game, but the activity and presence of such clan will definitely hurt Fade.

This is the last thing i will be saying about the matter. I spent two days thinking, my head hurts, to prove my point. Leader with no license to lead << Dauntless :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeFemalePwn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Another "short" Vacation (5-6 days)   Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:25 pm

Do what you think is best for Fade daunty. I'll be watching over Fade regardless. I'll PM you from here.
Back to top Go down
Dauntless

PostSubject: Re: Another "short" Vacation (5-6 days)   Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:28 pm

I wana talk to you but your not replying my messages.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeGorac11

PostSubject: Re: Another "short" Vacation (5-6 days)   Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:18 am

What I understand is that they are playing Freefall Tournament... That is the clan for... The bad thing is that it is on Rush Team's server so It looks like a clan for RT... Enter couldn't just have made it on another server eh? This is why there is a problem... Because they made a clan for a game on the server for another game... This is F***ed up...
Enter, if you see this, delete the channel from RT server, go to another server, and make it there... AND THE PROBLEM WILL BE GONE...

PostSubject: Re: Another "short" Vacation (5-6 days)   Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:47 am

Well Gorac.. To your surprise, I already told him so the very first time i talked to him.
From then on, everytime he brings up the subject he says that i gave him permission to make the clan because I said "Dont make the clan on RT server, make it elsewhere"..

Can you believe this? He didn't delete it, nor asked for it to be deleted. To make it worse, he changed the name of it the very day i asked him to delete it. He renamed React to "Solaris [Fade]"..

Thats why he got his suspension.. Not to mention his constant swearing and bad attitude he's been giving me the past two days. He even goes to Veteran's clan and talk trash about me!!!!

This is the end of the line for this. I can no longer stand him. I wanted him and the other two, esp Stray who just been in Fade for 2 days and is giving me an attitude OUT of Fade. But things has changed. I hate to make Pwny sad, and i believe Enter might be good for the clan.

But as he said yesterday OUT LOUD that he can't stand me in Fade, nor can I. An honest person (me) and a deceiving *&^$# won't get along. So.. I might hand the leadership. But i don't want him to lead. No not personal issues. I just don't trust a person who done all this would be good to run a clan.

You of course obviously don't have neither the time nor the capacity for such drama. Thus, i'm still running Fade the way it should be till i find the right person/persons.

I'm sorry Pwny, i'm a big boy, but i was almost in tears when i heard you're quiting and me leaving those amazing lovely people is just heart breaking. So, please don't hate me Sad
Don't anybody of you hates me Sad
I tried my best.. I am a loyal Fade till the end. I just want a looooong break from all this drama and the few people trying to hurt me Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YomYom

PostSubject: Re: Another "short" Vacation (5-6 days)   Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:37 am

Same daunt. Read my other post. I am a true fade till the end and i belive this is the end. Please i hope we all can still be friends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hitzz

PostSubject: Re: Another "short" Vacation (5-6 days)   Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:28 am

hey there no disbanding of fade happens..and daunty dont take any stress abt that topic...we always encourage to run fade long as it is running..

Proud EX Fade Wink   

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeGorac11

PostSubject: Re: Another "short" Vacation (5-6 days)   Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:52 pm

So what now??? we gonna lose both of our leaders? and what happened with Veteran...?

PostSubject: Re: Another "short" Vacation (5-6 days)   Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:14 pm

The thing is Gorac, Veteran grown tired of what happened recently. He was about to quit RT, but we figured out that RT isn't the problem.

Honestly, i think the main reason Vet left is that running a clan of 30 people is really tough unless everything is organised and unless you have the power to really remove some people and force rules for real.

I share some of his opinion myself. Furthermore, to be an old member in Fade doesn't give you the permission to fool around, but it gives you more responsibility because you represent the old generation. Thus you have to be more active and more logically aware of the needs of your clan.

Anyways, i really dont want to repeat myself over and over. I need a break myself too. I been spending most my time on forums and ts3 more than anyone else, i'm sure. I'm still level 9 in game. I don't have time to level up. And well.. I lost all the help Sad

But for now i haven't left. I'm trying to keep Fade strong. So I pointed FadePrashant as Co-leader and told him all about leading and stuff. I still need one more Co-leader. And two people to be admins of the forums.

Gorac you could be great admin if only you agree :/
Anyways, since we don't have but two council members now. I want you and Prashant nominate two more council members. From those you will be voting for admins and a co-leader.

Frankly, i dont know if FP will ever be back or when will she be back or how will she handle the clan. But she said she's leaving and that puts me in charge. So until we hear from her, we will be running things alone. When Fade is ready i will hand over the leader to someone i trust OR someone you all vote for. Which ever you guys prefer. This clan is your, not FP's nor mine.

Stay strong Brothers Very Happy
I love you always, so wipe those frowny faces Smile Everything gonna be ok!! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeFemalePwn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Another "short" Vacation (5-6 days)   Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:03 am

Mmk daunty I dropped you a long PM. The rest is up to you. Much love <3 Gorac, stay strong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another "short" Vacation (5-6 days)   

Back to top Go down

Another "short" Vacation (5-6 days)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1