Fade | SoLaris
Certain topics and/or categories will be hidden from guests and non-members of Fade. However, registered members of the FORUM can join the chatbox and apply to Fade.

-FadeFemalePwn

Fade | SoLaris

Welcome to the Home of Fade and SoLaris

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Why do we have to post everyday?????????????

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ThrowBack

PostSubject: Why do we have to post everyday?????????????   Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:33 pm

So you guys are asking for 10min, that is alot of time.... I sleep 20 out of my 24 hour day (FP knows) and the rest people are asking me to play and do cw....SOoooooo lets come up with a resolution, since im on ts3 alot lets just count that as my forum.....so you agree.....great....good talk Smile love you all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dauntless

PostSubject: Re: Why do we have to post everyday?????????????   Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:43 pm

Objection!!
Posting on forum is to share your ideas with us, say your opinion about stuff, and get to know other Fade/SoL members. This is all help to build a stronger Fade. A clan that is not just about playing a game like a robot. But a clan that actually contribute to RT community in particular and FPS games in general.

Thanks for posting your opinion anyhow Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnTeR

PostSubject: Re: Why do we have to post everyday?????????????   Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:47 pm

XD *Throws in the towel* I'm done.

Sig by FadeFemalePwn
<3 FaithFull & Patient <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aw8NIyL_VRE
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Why do we have to post everyday?????????????   Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:48 pm

Just post a post like my post which I am typing up right now. A post like this qualifies as a daily post even though its a useless post but doesn't qualify as spam because my post is about your post so I must post my post so you guys can read my post and so that you can reply back to my post. They expect you to post a post is so that it encourages them and other users to post a post. Like how I'm posting this post about your post so you can post some more posts. When I post others will post in reply to my post because they think there post is will help my post but I'm sure this post is fine because I'm posting it. Anyway, carry on posting useful posts like my post.

Good day,

View user profile
Hitzz

PostSubject: Re: Why do we have to post everyday?????????????   Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:01 pm

lol daunty u have a graet idea to encourage members to post a post for a good post... lol

Proud EX Fade Wink   

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeGorac11

PostSubject: Re: Why do we have to post everyday?????????????   Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:54 am

FadeVeteran wrote:
Just post a post like my post which I am typing up right now. A post like this qualifies as a daily post even though its a useless post but doesn't qualify as spam because my post is about your post so I must post my post so you guys can read my post and so that you can reply back to my post. They expect you to post a post is so that it encourages them and other users to post a post. Like how I'm posting this post about your post so you can post some more posts. When I post others will post in reply to my post because they think there post is will help my post but I'm sure this post is fine because I'm posting it. Anyway, carry on posting useful posts like my post.

Good day,
This post about his post was so hard to read without laughing because 20% of the post is the word "post" And now I am posting my post about your post about his post about posting posts and I think that posting posts like these posts is very fun...

PostSubject: Re: Why do we have to post everyday?????????????   Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:28 am

That posting pun is overused like the post I'm posting right now.How did we start this? Because Blackout was talking about posts that he didn't want to post then Vet had a post with 20% of the words were related to post. then gorac started a post regarding the posting pun
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeGorac11

PostSubject: Re: Why do we have to post everyday?????????????   Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:39 am

CAN WE STOP NOW?
THIS IS AN ORDER FROM CAT-MAN!!!

PostSubject: Re: Why do we have to post everyday?????????????   Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:55 am

Ok I'll stop posting posts about post puns ok Cat-boy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeGorac11

PostSubject: Re: Why do we have to post everyday?????????????   Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:06 am

cat-MAN man.... You can post posts about posting posts as long as those posts that you post about posting posts don't have "post" in them too much... Like the post that i posted about posting... ok?

PostSubject: Re: Why do we have to post everyday?????????????   Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:08 am

now is enough abt post u all ..now make a new topic to post ...

Proud EX Fade Wink   

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnTeR

PostSubject: Re: Why do we have to post everyday?????????????   Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:05 pm

Posts Post Post Post Post, See that? it was useless  to even write this Post. That's Exactly how i think about this Thread Topic...Rules are  You have to be active on Ts3 & Forums...Do what is told upon as a Fade member..aswell as a SoL...

Sig by FadeFemalePwn

Last edited by FadeEnTeR on Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FadeGorac11

PostSubject: Re: Why do we have to post everyday?????????????   Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:07 pm

^^^ I agree on this...

PostSubject: Re: Why do we have to post everyday?????????????   Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:28 pm

agreed enter ...

Proud EX Fade Wink   

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnTeR

PostSubject: Re: Why do we have to post everyday?????????????   Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:49 pm

Thank You.

Sig by FadeFemalePwn
Back to top Go down
YomYom

PostSubject: Re: Why do we have to post everyday?????????????   Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:13 am

Your welcome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeGorac11

PostSubject: Re: Why do we have to post everyday?????????????   Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:19 am

You're*
And black, are you a bear to sleep 20 out of 24 hours every day. I sleep 3 times less than you... Or is that beauty sleep...

PostSubject: Re: Why do we have to post everyday?????????????   

Back to top Go down

Why do we have to post everyday?????????????
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1