Fade | SoLaris
Certain topics and/or categories will be hidden from guests and non-members of Fade. However, registered members of the FORUM can join the chatbox and apply to Fade.

-FadeFemalePwn

Fade | SoLaris

Welcome to the Home of Fade and SoLaris

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

About my so called 'Intolerable Behavior'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Flame

PostSubject: About my so called 'Intolerable Behavior'   Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:07 am

Despite of telling Sugar and Dauntless a couple of time, they still don't believe me that i am saying the truth, so i would like to explain it to all of you.
Last night, when Biana first joined our channel, her name was FadeBiana and when Sugar saw that, she said 'i didn't even ask her to put Fade in her name' and after some minutes or so i had a blackout. So the next morning when i saw 'FadeBiana' on, i asked her to remove Fade from her name and put SoL instead, since i saw Sugar's remark last night. Because of her lack of proper english, she must have thought that i asked her to leave Fade. And so she complained to Sugar and she started to question me about it. I was answering her when i had a blackout, so she thought i left of guilt and demoted me and humuliated me.
Now i would like to know what is my fault and why have i been to such treatment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeGorac11

PostSubject: Re: About my so called 'Intolerable Behavior'   Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:41 am

I believe. And yeah, FP did say that she didn't tell Biana to put Fade in the name.

PostSubject: Re: About my so called 'Intolerable Behavior'   Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:49 am

Well you were there then. Thanks Gorac :-)
Perhaps you could tell me what have i done wrong :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeGorac11

PostSubject: Re: About my so called 'Intolerable Behavior'   Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:55 am

IDk.

PostSubject: Re: About my so called 'Intolerable Behavior'   Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:04 am

Most i can work out is i have done nothing wrong :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeFemalePwn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: About my so called 'Intolerable Behavior'   Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:33 am

Well it wasn't your place to tell her to do anything at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fadenation.team-talk.net
Flame

PostSubject: Re: About my so called 'Intolerable Behavior'   Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:51 am

In spite of what you said on team speak ?
Sure, stahp grudge
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeFemalePwn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: About my so called 'Intolerable Behavior'   Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:54 am

I'm perfectly capable of handling such issues flame. I don't need you to do MY job for me.
Back to top Go down
FadeGorac11

PostSubject: Re: About my so called 'Intolerable Behavior'   Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:56 am

Stop it you 2... What is going to happen to flame?

PostSubject: Re: About my so called 'Intolerable Behavior'   Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:57 am

Okay fine.
i see what you are trying at, i have done this many times before, you had no issue. But now, of course. Support your girl all you want :-):-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeFemalePwn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: About my so called 'Intolerable Behavior'   Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:00 pm

You weren't in Fade at the time. Of course you have no say in clan decisions and you can't order anyone in Fade to do anything. It only makes sense that it is that way. There's no "supporting your girl " because it's obvious that if you aren't in a clan, then you have no say in the clan.
Gorac, we haven't made any solid decision at this point.
Back to top Go down
Flame

PostSubject: Re: About my so called 'Intolerable Behavior'   Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:09 pm

Okay, okay, and i am pretty sure it wouldn't make a difference even if i WAS in the clan, or would it ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeFemalePwn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: About my so called 'Intolerable Behavior'   Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:14 pm

Yes it would make a difference. Members have a little more power than non-members.
Back to top Go down
Flame

PostSubject: Re: About my so called 'Intolerable Behavior'   Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:15 pm

Well, you have swore to not let me make my point, so it shall be. You are totally against me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeGorac11

PostSubject: Re: About my so called 'Intolerable Behavior'   Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:26 pm

Pwny... He acted too hastily or without due consideration because of the blackouts. I am sorry even.. for him being out, I understand what he means. PLEASE, if it were to me, i wouldn't kick him.

PostSubject: Re: About my so called 'Intolerable Behavior'   Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:28 pm

Well he understands blackout part, but she is too busy thinkin i left of guilt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeFemalePwn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: About my so called 'Intolerable Behavior'   Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:49 pm

Gorac, this is only one of many incidents that you've heard about or seen dealing with Flame..
Back to top Go down
Flame

PostSubject: Re: About my so called 'Intolerable Behavior'   Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:52 pm

He knows about me raging at you or is there something more that you have conjured out of thin air ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeFemalePwn
Admin

PostSubject: Re: About my so called 'Intolerable Behavior'   Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:58 pm

No but you've caused problems many times. You have issues controlling your emotion and it isn't easy for me to deal with. I'm trying to run this clan as stress free as possible, and if there is someone preventing that, then I will get rid of that person. Like I said, I don't have personal issues with you. You should be thankful that I forgave you for your previous actions. Dauntless talked sense into me. I don't have time for extra stress. If you disagree with any of my decisions, then feel free to walk away.
Back to top Go down
FadeGorac11

PostSubject: Re: About my so called 'Intolerable Behavior'   Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:00 pm

I don't know about previous situations... People, just figure it out together, as Kennedy has said : think of what you can do for you country. I simply want the best for fade, and btw, i don't think WindXx is gonna stay for long... just my opinion. Did you give him permission to change his name?

PostSubject: Re: About my so called 'Intolerable Behavior'   Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:02 pm

Okay fine. No stress. Okay. I am good.
But then why i dont bother to stress you, you are like 'i want a real friend, not ignorance'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dauntless

PostSubject: Re: About my so called 'Intolerable Behavior'   Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:35 pm

FLAME FLAME FLAME Mad Mad Mad 

You are being so deceptive right now. I totally understand you right now. And i am so god damn pissed right now. So, this is going to be one hell of a reply !!

You dare now change what you said and done and Alter what really happened, and come here to our forum and talk bad about FP ??
Didn't i tell you FP forbid me from Kicking you out the same instance you did what did?? She is the one who suggested you stay in the clan and given you a SECOND chance to redeem your mistake. YOU who wanted to leave and no one told you. It is my fault i guess that i didn't post the conversations you and me had. But i will soon. And members including Good-heart Gorac will see how "crazy" you act and the deceptive language you use.

Let me prove you wrong yet again.
>> You said FP mentioned that Biana shouldn't have Fade in her name. Well, are you a Leader or Co-leader ?? NOOOOO!!! Then you have absolutely no right nor authority to ask from a fellow fade member -not even a SoL- to be demoted or Kicked!! >> this is what you just said "So the next morning when i saw 'FadeBiana' on, i asked her to remove Fade from her name and put SoL instead"
So you admit doing it.

>> You said now "And so she complained to Sugar and she started to question me about it"
Well, what really happened is and i already told you: I -FadeDauntless- waited for couple hours for Biana to rejoin ts3. When she did, i asked her why did she leave Fade and why did she had a sad smiley next to her name. Biana told me that YOU Flame told her she can't be in Fade. I then told her she is more Fade than You and nobody has the right but FP to tell her she isnt Fade.
FYI Flame.. What Gorac didn't notice, because he wasn't online then is that When FP asked you if you KICKED Biana, you gone offline. This isn't a weird coincedince. You leaving after FP told you "did u kick Biana out?" made me so suspicious. And thus i waited for Biana to come back online and ask her.

>> you also said "I was answering her when i had a blackout, so she thought i left of guilt and demoted me and humuliated me."
Well, buddy, I wrote the post: Flame | Intolerable Behavior. And I pushed the decision to punish you. As i already mentioned to you and others, I wanted to kick you out. FP didn't approve it. What amazes me now, how Dare you talk bad about and to FP when i am the responsible for demoting you?? Have you no guts to talk to me?? I wont let you nor anybody else come near her Mad Mad 

>> Then you say that FP is favoring Biana and favoring her over you??
You got it all too wrong. You just want FP to like You and favor you. You have those sick emotions in you that you would hurt her for favoring anyone else over you. And it happened that you got demoted over Your mistake against Biana.

>> And for those who say FP has a rule against having GIRLS other than herself. You're wrong, cause she wouldn't have accepted Biana in. But she did say before that her faith in girl recruits is so weak. Because of the girls who were in Fade and betrayed her.
And even if she did say so. So what?? You turn against her instead of supporting her decision. It is her clan, and it is her decision if she want girls in Now!! On which side are you?? Are you in the wrong clan?? Well, Flame you Were in the wrong clan.
You left.. Remember??! You left and you have no right to be talking here, especially to assault on FP. And even if you wish to be part of Fade again, you should apply first. But i'm not sure you will be accepted anyway.

One thing you and other RT players don't understand about clans and the chain of ranks/leadership, you MUST follow the orders of your responsible officer/higher rank whatever their orders are. You may say your opinion but you don't question their decision. This is something i learnt in Army when i done two years service, and i was a minor officer. But this is the key element which makes any army coherent and successful. And this is what i'm trying to emphasize in Fade. As far as i am concerned, Fade is one of the Oldest clan in RT, oldest and most successful. WHY?? Because of its leadership.

So when you FLAME or any other Fade/SoL member try to question the authority/judgment of FP, you are questioning the clear reality of Fade being so successful and Genuine.

Flame.. Go find another place to corrupt. You aren't part of Fade now, and i won't let you start suspicion between members towards their leader FP.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flame

PostSubject: Re: About my so called 'Intolerable Behavior'   Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:44 pm

Okay. That was very nice Daunty. I can't believe y'all are so mistaken. Well, fine, if i am not joining Fade, i am not joining anything else. I preferred Fade than so many requests to be in other clans. I completely understand you and i accept my behavior has been bad. And as a leader, you obviously have every right to turn Gorac on me so all's good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YomYom

PostSubject: Re: About my so called 'Intolerable Behavior'   Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:47 pm

Thats one hell of a reply..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadeGorac11

PostSubject: Re: About my so called 'Intolerable Behavior'   Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:52 pm

He didn't turn me against you..., don't involve me into this, i can't help :/

PostSubject: Re: About my so called 'Intolerable Behavior'   

Back to top Go down

About my so called 'Intolerable Behavior'
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next